Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

"From This To That" Locker Week Day: 5

  Welcome to finale "From This To That" Locker Week Day. This will be the last post in this series, but never fear, I will post more locker DIY's through out the year! To conclude I would like to show you how to create simple yet beautiful locker magnets. Here is what I started with:


These were just plain magnets that I thought would be dry erase, turns out they weren't! Here is some other supplies:

I Used:
  • Magnets, (shown above.)
  • Your favorite paper
  • Jewels
  • Butterfly punches, ( I used a Stampin' Up! punches.)
  • Ribbon



For this tutorial, I am not going to step by step, since most of the design is self explanatory. Here is what I came up with: 


Thank you so much for joining my locker "From This To That" week, keep checking back for more crafts, school project tips, and much much more!

-Cait


No comments:

Post a Comment